Light brown odorless vaginal discharge before periods, normal smear test. Due to cervical erosion?

Hi, I occasionally have a small amount of light brown, odourless discharge from my vagina , seeming to come a few days before my period. I was found to have cervical erosion about 8 years ago and had a smear test 2 years ago which was clear. Is the discharge a symptom of the erosion or should I see my GP? I have been a little constapated recently ... Can that inflame the erosion? Many thanks for your help
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012