Light brown discharge, thick white discharge, mucus with streaks of blood. Had unsafe sex on ovulation days. Meaning?

i was 4 days late for my period i had a light brown discharge when i wiped that was for 4 days last night i had a thick white substance just once then i got what i thought is my period this morning but its more like a thick pink mucus that is streaked with blood. what could this be i have been stressed this past week but i also had unprotected sex with my husband on my ovulation days
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Your symptoms suggest that you may have conceived. The fact that you had unprotected intercourse around ovulation, the pink spotting point to that. This could be an implantation bleed. Please get a HPT immediately and see a specialist for further management. Stress can of course alter a cycle but does not usually cause the type of spotting that you are experiencing. You can also confirm/exclude pregnancy through the blood test. Hope you find this information helpful. Good luck.