Light brown discharge from vagina, irregular periods, cramps, nausea, vomitting, fast breathing, pregnancy test negative. Implantation bleeding?

I am having this light brown discharge coming from my vagina . It is not enough to wear I would have to wear a tampon , it only is visible when I wipe after using the restroom. My period is extremely irregular, even with being on birth control . I go like 2-3 months without a period and then randomly I will get it when te period isn t even due yet. My periods last about 4-5 days and are just a regular flow. I do have sex daily just about and always take my pill. My nipples have become larger and darker on the outsides. Also, I have noticed white bumps I think called montgomery glands that are extremely noticeable. I have had cramps like I would be getting my period. I also randomly get very nauseous sometime I vomit from it. I have noticed my breathing is a little faster. I ve had this light brown blood coming out for three days now. I tested for pregnancy 4 days ago and it was negative. Not sure what I should do from here? Is this implantation bleeding?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer