Light brown discharge after taking Meprate. Ultrasound, urine test post missed period showed follicles in ovary. Normal?

hi, I am 23 year old. I missed my period and its been almost 8weeks. My doctor did ultrasound and urine test and found that I have a 20mm follicle in right ovary . she prescribed Meprate (2 for 5 days). Today for the first time I took it and after few hours I found light brown discharge. What could be the probable reason? Is it normal or should I visit my doctor again? Please help Regards
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012