Light brown diarrhea, black dots in stools, abdominal, back pain, stomach bloating. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, I have a question. Lately I ve been having the flu . However, my diarrhea is light brown with tiny multiply black dots in the stool . You cannot see them but when you wipe with the toilet paper you can see them. Is it the virus or something else? I ve also been having abdonimal pain, low back pain headaches (trouble walking at times like floating on a boat) and feelin ill. I e had this virus for about a week. My stomach only feels bloated full of gas. Please le me know. The cost for a doctor is high. thank you
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  212 Awaiting Answer