Light bloody discharge after 11 days of periods, have pelvic pain while walking. Reasons ?

Hi i am so worried, i had my period started on the 2nd feb and finished in say 4 days, and just last night on the 11th i saw very little blood on tissue with discharge . and this afternoon i had bleeding not on tissue tho. and i am so worried as this has never happened before. And i do have pelvic pain a little when i walk and sore neck and feels like i am having period again as i feel like crying when i see something sad..
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013