Light bleeding, white discharge, uncomfortable ovarian pain, heavy clotting. Am I having a miscarriage?

Hello...I have tried to contact my doctor for two days and am getting no response. Very confused. Have always been very regular. Last month on the 18th I got very light bleeding (not normal for me) for a day and a half. Then nothing. Then started to get heavy white-ish discharge . Then for about a week very uncomfortable pain in my ovary area. Much like when I ovulate but more intense and for much longer. Then started spotting on the 8th. Then on the 9th started bleeding heavy and lots of heavy heavy clotting like I have never seen before. I took a preg test on the 9th that came back negative. But the cramping bleeding and clotting continues. Could I be having a miscarriage? So confused. Im 38 and have had 3 children and have never experienced something like this before.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013