Light bleeding, ultrasound shows no pregnancy, feeling movement in uterus. Dizziness, nausea after taking Familon

dear doctor,my wife is having regular periods but in a very less quantity ,but before few days back she felt some movement in the uterous , i took her to the doctor and she found that there is no pregnancy ,i did ultrasound also but it is not a pregnanacy ,doctor wrote some medicine by saying this may be gas ,but even after having FAMILON and some ppi and M2-TONE ,despite having 10 days the same medicine ,she still feels movement in the uterous and after takinfg FAMILON SHE FEELS DIZZINESS AND NAUSATIC ,please guide me what is it
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012