Light bleeding post taking MT-pill kit. Am I still pregnant?

I am hari my wife miss her first periods after our intimation. Last Friday night she taken first pill of MT-Pill kit, but bleeding not started and five hours later she take 2 tablet orally and other 2 two in her vagina . we are just waiting for bleeding, because chemist told when she take 2 tablet by orally and 2 in her vagina bleeding will be start in 4 5 hrs. bleeding was started. this bleeding was very light and continues upto five days. and complete stop bleeding. this process is correct are not
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012