Light bleeding post intercourse with dizziness, muffled ears, nausea, pricking in feet. Do I need treatment?

Hello im 19 years old, this morning I bled a small amount during intercourse, there was no pain and I did not notice till I saw the blood , as soon as I stood up I became very dizzy and felt sick, I ran to the bathroom where I lay on the floor, my ears became muffled and I felt as if I was loosing conciousness, I then began to gag but could not be sick, I still feel extremely dizzy and neausus . Also I have slight on and off pins and needles in my feet , should I be worried ? Will it just pass or do I need to go to a doctors or hospital ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
hi

You can wait for few days and if it does not go you can meet a doctor. Generally it occurs due to a vasovagal response and should resolve on its own.