Light bleeding, orange coloured blood, sudden gushing of pink blood. Tubal ligation done. Causes for symptoms?

I ve had what I thought seemed to be y menstrual cycle start yesterday in the morn but went through just one pad throughout the day and it s very strange bc it has an orange color to it and it has never been like that before. This morning when I got out of bed I had a flood a blood run down my legs of orange to a light watery pink color and now I am feeling dizzy. What can this be? I had a tubal 3 yrs ago and have 2 children.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012