Light bleeding during periods, leg cramps, weakness, nausea. What is happening?

hello I have a question and was wondering if someone could answer it....I experienced very light bleeding and I thought I was starting my period...but then it stopped completely and now I m experiencing really bad leg cramps and weakness but I have not experienced any nausea like I maybe pregnant...does anyone no what might be happening?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Hello, from the history you have given, it may be premenustral symptoms but before that it is important to rule out pregnancy...Some women with luteal phase defect can present with spotting..., and not necessary that all women who become pregnant should present with nausea or vomiting.....i would suggest you to do a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. ..In case if it comes out to be negative, it could be pre menustral symptoms, then you may need to waite for your periods. ...In case the delay is longing you may need to consult your gynaecologist. ..hope i was helpful to you. ...