Light bleeding, cramps after unprotected sex. Perimenopausal?

I am 44 years old. Have always had regular 28-day cycle periods. I am 11 days past first day of my period starting which was normal. My husband and I had sex 2 days ago (hadnt had for 4 weeks). I went to the bathroom afterwards and had what looked like old period bllod/discharge. I put a tampon in. Since then, I have been lightly having this bleeding accompanied with mild menstraul cramps , as compared to what I usually get during my period. No change I am pregnant...for sure. I had one abnormal PAP in 2004-2 areas frozen. HPV positive back then also. Normal paps since then. Have not had one since 2009--was told to get one every 2-3 years now, since they were normal. Could this be perimenopausal? Cervical Ca s/s?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012