Light bleeding, cramping, negative pregnancy test. Do I still have a chance of being pregnant?

I don t know if I m pregnant but been feeling like it took a test late at night it was negative was going to wait a bit to take another I ve been having only light cramping last couple weeks and tried to have sex last night with my husband and it didn t feel right so stopped this morning I had light pink light bleeding a while later a darker red and more bleeding with little blood clot then back to light bleeding again and still cramping but the cramps aren t bothering me as much as worrying me cuz of maybe being pregnant. Cuz I ve had a miscarriage . Before could I still have a chance of being pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013