Light bleeding after unprotected sex. What does this mean?

I had unprotected sex and three hours later I experienced light bleeding . What does this mean? This is not my first time having sex, but it is the only time i have bled at all afterwards. My period is extremely irregular and I never know when it is going to come. My last period was the beginning of December. I m just wondering what s going on and if I have a chance of being pregnant.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
The bleeding you had may be starting of menses or early pregnancy.
Soyou should-
Get a blood pregnancy test done.& if it's +ve,seek Gynacs advice.
USG abdomen will help for finding cause of irregularity. Many a times such condition is due to PCOD. There is specific treatment for it.
Get a Gynecologist's advice for irregularity of periods.