Light bleeding after removal of copper-t. Blood and thyroid test normal. Will bigomet-sr help in getting pregnant?

Dear Mam, My Name is XXXX, I am xxxxx year old. I have one kid. She is 7 year old. After is delivery i kept copper-t for 6 years. I removed it last month. Since then my period cycle is unusual every 25days. And right now its bleeding very less, i can say not even 1 day completely. My doctor made some blood test and thyroid test. Everything is normal. Shall i take Bigomet SR for getting pregnant.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013