Light bleeding after abortion followed by regular spotting. What is causing this?

Hi I had an aborting on 9/14 and only had light bleeding for a couple days. On 11/01 I had some light bleeding for a few days which I think was my period.. I had on and off spotting the following week. On 11/9 I noticed ewcm on my under wear.,, I had unprotected sex that night. After this I ve been spotting almost daily.. I mostly have light bloody discharge when I wipe!!! I took pregnancy yesterday and it was negative?!! Today Brownish spotting!! Confusas and worried!! What could this be?!
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012