Ligament damage in accident. Pain, muscle spasms. On Nsaid Nabumetone. No relief. Pain relief treatment?

Hello I was in a car accident back in aug have ligament damage on C1-C6 And T1 And T2. I was in a aspen collar for 5 months and just not finished physical therapy . I am still in alot of pain my pcp has me on a Nsiad Nabumetone. This is not working for my pain now for the past 4 days I have muscal spasms and its shooting down my butt and legs followed by loose stool and my dr is not in until wed???
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  38 Awaiting Answer