Life expectancy of a child suffering from TB meningitis, blind, dumb and physical disabilities?

I m trying to work out the life expectancy of someone who suffered from TB meningitis when she was 3, was admitted to hospital and got a shunt, but has since not recovered. She is blind (optic atrophy?), cannot speak and has physical disabilities and malformed lower limbs. She is now 14 and is significantly dwarfed. She is entirely dependent on her mother, who feeds her at regular intervals since she can t ask her given her inability to speak. In this condition, what would her life expectancy be?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012