Lichen planus,hyperpigmentation on back and stomach,skin problem

Hi, this is , a female, 26 years of age. I had this skin problem called Lichen Planus around 1.5 years ago and since then I have this really dark hyperpigmentation left behind. Its spread across my back and tummy and unsightly. I have tried allopathic and homeopathic treatments for the same with no relief. I was prescribed Clonate initially for the lesions. For the marks I have been using teritoin, mometasone, hydroquinine. In homeopathy i was advised Ledum Pal. Even that didn t help. Its 1.5 years now with no relief. Pls suggest if there is any cure for these marks and also if isnt then would Laser help? Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012