Lichen amyloidosis. Spread to hips and legs. Tried laser, dermabrasion, did not help. Can it be cured completely?

hello doctor, iam 30 yrs old women,suffering from lichen amyloidosis since 15 yrs,took many treatmnts ,got few surgeries done on skin,Nd-yag laser,q-switched,demabrasion,CO2 laser surgery ,pixels but they didnt help me at all,my both legs until my hips is pread with lichen amyloidosys,both my arms also spread badly,i was very beautiful before but now i look very very bad & people are scared to see my hands & legs.i am living with no hope..,i wanted to can i get cured fully?? or i just have use medicne life long & controll it or what is that i have to do? i have tried all kinds of medicnes ointments,corticosteroids , homeopathy , allopathy ,surgeries ... but now iam really depressed i have been under medication since 7 yrs & spent lot of mone..can u help me to find a solution for this disease?? i want to knw hw dangerous is this disease...,i am unmarried & i aslo want to knw if my children also wil get this disease from me??
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012