Lice in head, rashes, pimples on scalp. Swollen lymph node on neck. How to remove?

I discovered that i have lice last week and it seems that it has been there for a long time. The bottom side of my scalp was full of rash and pimples . I have a swollen lymph node on the right side on the back of my neck. There are no more lice and the pimples no longer hurt like before. But the lymph node is still enlarged. Is the enlargement of the lymph node is a result of the lice? and how long does it need to go away after the lice is removed?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012