Levothyroxine prescribed. Need help in deciding the correct dosage

Hi, My doctor has advised me to take 100 mcg Levothyroxine . So I took two tablets of 50 mcg each day before the breakfast. (In fact, I use 2 x 50 mcg tablets per day, instead of buying new 100 mcg tablets) I see in Merck s drug manual that 2 x 50 mcg is smilar to 100 mcg. But, since I am not sure, I just want to ask that Does two 50 mcg pills have the same effect as one 100 mcg pill? Does it make any problem to take two tablets every day?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013