Levlen ED and skipped the inactive pill. Why is the spotting persisting?

Hi there, I am on Levlen ED and skipped the inactive pills for the past 3 or so months. I am now currently 3 days into my inactive pills, however am yet to have my period. I ve been experiencing some spotting and brown discharge intermittently over the past week and a half. Is it relatively normal for one s period to be late after not having had one for a few months or is there cause for concern? I appreciate any advice you can offer. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  58 Awaiting Answer