Levels of starch ++ in stools, recurring intestinal infections. Changes of pancreas not working properly?

Ive got levels of starch ++ in my stools , im scared that it might be that my pancreas is not functioning correctly, ive gotten back blood tests and everything is fine, what other tests could i get to know what i have, i have recurrent intestinal infections and about every 2 months i get discomfort in the stomach area with constipation and then loosening of the stool, bad breath, sometimes vomiting or nausea and when i wake up i have bad breath and a strange taste in my mouth. help me.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
You are probably suffering from IBS that means Irritable Bowel Syndrome.ts cure needs a change in Lifestyle.Minimise intake of tea,coffee,aerated drinks,spicy , fried and non vegetarian foods.Avoid white bread and items made from refined flour.If you have milk allergy , avoid it.Take Carrot+Gourd - juice on empty stomach.Add curd/yogurt to lunch. Eat salads and fruits daily.High fibre foods like oats and sprouted grains , green vegetables , pulses will reduce constipation.Banana milk shake regulates bowel movements.Reducing stress with breathing exercise and meditation is helpful.C Vizyl - 1 daily for one month is beneficial.T Rabekind 20mg for a week will reduce hyperacidity.