Leukorrhea, not smelling or burning or itching, lost weight , tired and weak, depressed, body aching, breast ache. Medication?

Dear Doctor I am a 24 year old unmarried female who suffers from leukorrhea for almost 3 years. I have this discharge everyday not only on ovulation or before my period. It is not smelling or burning or itching so I don t think its a infection but it is long white stringy discharge. I have lost lot of weight , always tied and weak, feel depressed and body all over is aching most of the time, even by breast hurt sometimes. I have been to doctors and homeopathic doctors but noting seems to help. Kindly advice what is the best medication to treat this problem and does this problem cause infertility too? I thank you in advance for your advice and appreciate your earliest response. Rubina
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013