Leukorrhea in breastfed baby. Normal?

Hi.My baby is 4 months old and i have been breastfeeding him but recently have been having this normal?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Welcome to HCM
First of all I would like to know the actual complaints of your little baby.I think you tried to suggest vaginal discharge which is a normal in most of the cases.Though sometimes local infection may causes some sort of discharge which need proper treatment.If there is no local changes then no treatment is required as it is a normal discharge.
I request you to visit your pediatrician for a check up and that will be best.
Thanking you.