Lethargy after eating food, poor diet, drink alcohol. ALT, GGT high in blood test. Cause?

Thanks for fielding my question doc, Healthy, atheltic male - 46 years old, poor diet drinks alcohol on a regular basis. ( 3 to 5 beers a night) Been feeling lathargic after i eat lately. Went to doc did blood tests ALS was 22 normal ALT was 70 high and GGT was 697 very high I show no signs of jaundice and only mild fatigue after eating. I do get gurgling noises in my upper abdomin after i eat. My dad had his gall bladderremover when he was 60 ( gall stones). What do you think doc? Thanks in advance Pat
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012