Lethargic, sleepy, pressure in spine, burning eyes. History of open heart surgery

Hi! i am amit .i am 38 years old .i had a open heart surgery of hole in the heart when i was 5 years old.few years back a small hole still found in my heart .the doctor told me not to bother as it was very small hole.i don t feel pain in my heart but i feel lethargic and sleepy all the day specially early morning and after 2 pm: i also feel pressure in my spine early morning.and burning sensation in the eyes.please tell me some medicine or cure for my lethargy situation
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012