Lethargic, paleness, clammy, abdominal pain, lips turn white, belly cramps, foul smell. Diabetes?

hi my almost 3 year old son has became lathargic 3 times in 3 years almost and every time he turns pale n clammy and last time this happpend we called the emt and he said his sugar was a little high but not enough to cause that after my son felt a little better he said his belly hurt the first 2 times this happend and this happend again today (months after the last episode) and he became pale and his lips turned white and we gave him a little bit of jelly and boom within less than a min.of eating jelly he felt all better n wanted his belly kissed better because it had hurt but only for a minute could this be because of his blood sugar or because he had a bad belly cramp? also he barley eats actual food he picks all day long sometimes but sometimes eats barley nothing and he always wants junk food i try not to gove him any but my grandparents will so i was thinking his diet could be part of the problam to? im freaking out thinking hes a diabetic or something!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013