Less urine after drinking a lot of water

I am a 15 year old healthy male, who gets lots of exercise. I am not sexually active. Today I exercised for like 6 hours and drank like 10 bottles (NOT cups) of water, and yet have not had the urge to pee all day. I went to the bathroom to try and a little bit came out, but nothing substantial. It was slightly yellow but nothing abnormal, other than the fact that usually when I drink so much water it is clear. I m not sure whats wrong, as I have no other symptoms and feel just fine. It s worrying me because it seems bizarre that I would drink that much and not even have to pee. I appreciate the help.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
hi well come to Hcm
Still try to drink more of a water, could be because of Excess perspiration leading
to water loss, ,still no benifit consult your doctor to rule out any obstructive lesion
like stone
General & Family Physician Dr. Smrithi's  Response
Hi, welcome to HCM
When you exercise for so long body loses water in substantial amount. and when you replace the fluids by taking 8 to 10 bottles of water it will first be distributed by the body to the water depleted sites before excreting as urine..
Just relax and take in more fluids you will be fine..
Hope i have answered your query..