Less serotonin. Treat fera. Side effects of panycil? Allergic shock?

i Am a woman 48 y.o from Greece I want to treat my feras (doctors say here because of less serotonin ) by using panycil. Are there any side effects especially allergic shock (it is one of my fears doctor. I don;t use any chemical medicine not to have allergic shock though i never had one) So please inform me Thank you for your time My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
chances of ringworm affecting other body parts as it spreads by touching of hands from affected to unaffecteed area
you need to take course of fungal tab orally for long
you can consult your doctor who can prescribe oral anti fungal medicines