Less semen during ejaculation, stressed work place. Advised fertile-M, Maxoza powder. Any help ?

i am lawyer having age of 34 years and working under high mental pressure. During sexual inetrcourse i am ejecting very less quantity of semen . as my working time is morning 8 to evening 9 and plus daily travelling pluse i am meeting to my family once in a month as she is working at other location. doctors suggest me to take fertile-M and Maxoza powder. do you think that it will help me to become father?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012