Less penis length and width. Suggest penis enlargement pills?

Hi, i am 26 year old and currently in XXXXXX. Need help in understanding my penis foreskin problem. I want to know is that compulsary that my penis foreskin has to be removed? Is the foreskin will have any impact on penis enlargement? And my current penis length & width is less, i heard some there will be natural penis enlargment pills in market with no side effects, can you please advice some good brand for penis enlargement? Please help me on this regards....
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013