Less motility of semen, IUI failed due to not ejaculating. Scientific harmless methods to collect semen ?

Dear doctor, I am 45 year old male, married 8 years back but dont have a kid. My wife and self have undergone treatment unsuccessfully. During my initial treatment it was learnt there was less motility in my semen . my problem is recently we attempted for iui treatment twice where i failed to ejaculate due to tension and mental blockade otherwise i ejaculate under normal circumstances, only when it comes to such test i refuse to ejaculate. Can you advice me whether there are any other scientific harmless methods to collect my semen other than mastaburation
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012