Less ejaculation on masturbation followed by stomach pains. What could be the cause?

Dear Sir, I am feeling some problem of not properly discharge . Last night when i did masturbation i feel inside i am discharge but only one or two drops of liquid come out of my pines. From yesterday night i am feeling pain lowen then stomach in veins. One more problem is when i do masturbation after 3-4 days then abnormal flow of liquid flows out of my pines. I am worried about these problems can you help me to get better. Waiting for your reply. Regards, Ahmed Hussain
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem descriptions. I suggest you not to worry. The symptoms you are mentioning are not at all reason for worry. If you masturbate once in 4 days or so, you are suppose to have more semen than when you masturbate every day. This is so common and you are worried about the common things.

This could lead you to mental disorder sexual impotency. please do not be apprehensive. Consult elders or counselor if you are in doubt. Don't self diagnose.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.