Less beard growth, practicing masturbation rarely. Does masturbation affect beard growth?

hi sir , i am 18 year old male , i do musterbation very rarely means once or twice in 10 days , i have little growth of beard under my chin or under the chin , so i want to ask that ,does musterbation effect the growth of beard or not , or it is necessary for me stop musterbating so that i can have proper growth of my beard . thank you and please reply sir
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Welcome to Health Care Magic.

You need not worry.You are absolutely normal and nothing is wrong with you. Masturbation does not effect the growth of beard or moustaches.

Delay In growth of Beard and moustaches is a common problem. I guess you have beard on the sides. It would take sometime for the beard to grow especially under the chin. You need stop masturbating.

Nothing is wrong with you. You are just 18 years. Do not worry much about these small things. With in 2-3 years your beard should grow.

Wish you a healthy life.
Take Care
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Don't harbor wrong notions about connection of masturbation with your thin beard.
Masturbation doesn't cause any illness,disease or deficiency.
Till you are doing masturbation occasionally it is good.
This causes psychological problems if done excessively and becomes an addiction.