Lesions on spleen, abdomen pain. Where can I find more information?

About two months ago i was seen in the hospital for i thought was the flu and sever abdonable pain to which they found lesions all over my spleen . Have had the work up from A to Z!!! CT, Pet Scan , blood work you name it! Went two weeks ago to the Rhumatoligist and had all my blood work taken again by him! Still we have no idea why I have these lesions on my spleen. From general Doctor, Surgeon, Oncologist and IR who did my biopsy . This past Thursday I went to the hospital for the same thing sever stomach pain. They did a complete work up of blood and the CT, the CT showed no changes to the spleen and blood work all normal!!! But I still have this intense pain in my lower left side and in the middle of my abdomen. I have had this issue for years now since I was 25 after the gallbladder was taken out, and now 33 in the last 2 months I am having more and more worse pain then I have ever had before!!! Please help thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013