Lesions in liver, cyst on gall bladder, polyps in kidney. Nauseated, gas, poor sleeping pattern. Done blood test. Suggestion?

I suffer with nauseaus and gas pretty well constantly My internals feel so swollen and sore. I feel tense and stressed with it. My sleep pattern is very poor as I feel much worst when I am laying down. I have lesions on my liver, cysts on my gallbladder and polyps in my kidney. Some times when my condition really gets disccomforting I feel a nauseaus and a hungery nawing feeling in my stomach and then very gassy feeling it settles in my back just under my shoulder blades. This is very uncomfortable and I can't lie down I just keep walking around I feel so nauseaus and feel like I am full of gas that is lodged in my back and is unable to free it self. This issue always lasts 6 hours. I have to be very careful of what I eat the next morning as sometimes it will start up again. IIhave had this condition
for a long time and it is interferring with me having a good quality of life.. .. I have had blood test and a few other tests but nothing has been determined. I am having a a gastroscopy in December of this year. I am wondering if I may have symtons of stomach cancer or some other type. I know this is hard to determin but have you any suggestions on what I could be doing?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013