Lesion on the right top of lung, history of TB. How can I get rid of this lesion?

I had TB in 2010 oct I took treatment for about 8months after completion of the course I had sputum test done twice I found the results to be negative., which I was happy about now my concern is after my treatment I found a lesion on rtop of my right lung for which I got rejected by my employers as they felt Iam still Infectious when I have a certificate from the government doctor stating Iam cured now Iam wondering how do I get rid of this lesion please explain me on this.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012