Lesion on the lip since a long time, wears out on touching, no improvement with medicine, advised biopsy. Help?

hi doctr..iam really upset...bcz i am suffering a chronic lip leision its peeling since 5 associated pain ...when its wet it appears as a white leision and it gets removed wen i touch it...first i consulted a dermatologist ..he said it might be cheilitis and undergone medications....2 months back i have taken methotrexate 2mg for four weeks once in a week...doctr askd me to stop that bcz she didnt find any progress...the last option she said is biopsy ...can u pls help me doctor??
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012