Lesion on penis, bleeding, using trigentax. Is it balanitis?

well its just that i have had painful sex lately & am taking trigentax . the thing is this started about a month ago, & it got worse. The thing is that i thought i was OK, since the rash had been gone. Yesterday when having sex with my wife the pain returned as if my skin of the foreskin is not as elastic enough & got a small lesion that eventually led to a small bleeding . I will revisit the doctor who prescribed the cream trigentax , but i dont know if i should consult another doctor. The doctor when he saw me a month ago said i was suffering from balanitis at that time.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012