Lesion in the spot of infected root canal. Is this a part of infection?

I had a very infected root canal thrre years ago, it cause an osionecrosis cavtation. Now I have a large eyeball sized lesion in the spot were the infection was. Is this part of the infection, I am supposed to have it surgectly removed. I am wondering is it very dangerous, I have been really ill with autoimmune Hashi s, i feel ill all the time, I have very rapid pulse even on metropol- beta blocker .My question is ,should I try to have the surgery asap,or wait untill jan 24,2013, wnen it is schedualled. I am feeling worsed and am having painful hearing and sight loss, what should I do?Thanks Maria
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012