Lesion in breast during feeding, showed on ultrasound. What is the meaning of the report?

I felt a lesion in my right breast during feeding my second child and go for ultrasound and report says is Oval shape well defined and well circumscribed solid looking lesion at 5-6 0 clock position just close to right nipple . It is 3x2.3cm in size height is less than width. No associated lymph nodes enlargment is noted No evidence of intraparenchymal hematoma or abscess or dilatation of the ducts found. Would you please tell me in simple language what is this? And to do now? Thank you Ashly
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer