Lengthy periods, severe lower back pain, dizziness, severe headaches. What will help?

Dr. I have been on periods for 12 days and I m having severe pains on my lower back. Before this I took e traditional medicine that my grand mother said wil stop the pains but it made it worse rather. Then I had my period fr 4 days n on the fitth day it did not appear. N it did dat until today. I consulted my Doctor n he gave me primolut saying dat it wil stop me from menstruating. I nw dnt knw wat to do n I m feeling dizzy n get severe headaches this days.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013