Lengthy menstrual cycle, had spotting before onset. History of similar event in the past which stopped with medicine. Help?

i have been having a menstrual cycle for 2 weeks. I spotted a week before I acturally started bleeding but have bleed for two weeks now. In 2007 bleed for almost a month and a half. Went to hospital and obgyn and they couldnt find anything wrong.THe hospital went in and scrapped my wall lining which they said was thin already. put me on some meds to stop bleeding. Since then my periods regulated.up untill about a year ago.They went from every month to every third month. Now ive spotted for a week and had heavy bleeding and clots for two weeks. Help please.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013