Leiomyomatous uterus, ovarian cyst, endometrial fluid, hydrosalpinx

I did a ultrasound on my pelvis and here are the findings Trans abdominal and endovaginal imaging was performed. The uterus measures 11.6 x 5.3 x 6.3 cm. Overall, the myometrium is heterogeneous. There is a hypoechoic lesion within the posterior, superior uterine myometrium measuring 2 x 2.8 x1.8 cm. There is a small amount of central blood flow . The endometrial stripe is normal at 4 mm. There is trace endometrial/endocervical fluid. The right ovary measures 3.7 x 2 x 2.2 cm. There is a 2.5 cm well circumscribed anechoic cyst contained within the right ovary, which is felt to be physiologic. The left ovary measures 3.3 x 1.9 x 2.2 cm. There are at least two tubular appearing cystic structures in the left adnexa, which are possibly connected on on of the images provided. There are no internal echoes within the cystic structures. There is no free fluid whihin the cul-de-sac.. Impression: Leiomyomatous uterus. Trace nonspecific endocervical/endometrial fluid. 2.5 cm right overian cyst, which is felt to be physiologic Tubular, cystic structures suggested whithn the left adnexa. Hydrosalpinx is the primary diagnostic consideration. CT of the pelvis may be helpful for further evaluation. Can someone please explain this to me. I would really appreciate it. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012