Legs turned purple, then become normal after fall. Has several medical problems. Concerned?

hello i am barbara and my query is for my partner clint clint went to the toilet before an as he was walking to the toilet he fell, i went to assist him, but as he came back out from the toilet i noticed his legs were purple now he was in the toilet for 20min aprox standing an now his legs are back to normal y is this happening? clint has many medical problems such s costrochondritis lumbosacral spine degeneration presyncope an syncope illness postural hypotenion obstuctive sleep apneoa asthma chronic hadaches an scalp pain - currenly waiting on mri results as we speek they will be in on thursday this week an just highly concerned bout is health deteriating any answers i am highly worried
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012