Legs swell on one side only even though all the result perfect, is that normal ?

Hi, I am 46 and recently have started swelling in both legs for no apparent reason. My Dr. Said it was 4+ pitted edema. My EKG was normal & I m waiting for the blood tests to come back. Urine test was normal. He gave me water pills to decrease the swelling and its down about half of what it was. But I only notice the swelling on the inside of my legs now. Is there a reason for that? I can push on the exterior of my calfs & ankles and it won t leave an indent. But if I push on the inside of either leg it leaves a dent. Why is that? (Health history) I recently have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia . and I have sleep apnea , post cervical fusion syndrome and I believe I may have RA but one test came back high and the next one came back in the normal range.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011