Legs get very red and blotchy while standing,white imprint if touched,legs weak and shaky,on prescription of beta blocker for tachycardia

I am currently waiting confirmation on a diagnosis of POTS and am taking a beta blocker to control my tachy cardia . I have just noticed that upon standing my legs go very red and blotchy in color and a white imprint is left if I touch them. My leg colour returns to normal as soon as I lay down. Is this something I need to be concerned about as I have noticed my legs feel weak and shaky at the same time?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012